Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome


If you've landed here on my blog, I'm hopeful you find something up-lifting to read during your visit. I've started this as a place to share some ideas I have about keeping it real. I'm 40, live in a leafy neighborhood, am in the process of raising some beautiful little spirits, am married to the tall, dark and handsome man of my dreams, and all this time, I've realized that perhaps I've taken a step or two off the path I always thought I'd be living, and have become a little preoccupied.

This means that I once used to find incredible joy in camping, hiking, and exploring nature, whereas now, I'm so caught up in making sure that things look a certain way, I seem to have forgotten where I came from. It's as if I've lost that "merry wanderer" in me somewhere on the way to Target. This blog is my way of taking myself back, I suppose, and stepping back onto the path where I started.

I am still working through the technical side of the blog-sphere, so please bear with me while I get things up and running.

Pixie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment